Hello I'm new and looking for a group to grind levels with.

I saw you asking in discord that is totally the best place to ask! often people like me will post if they are leveling in the LFP thread, that is the best place for you to post also if you are trying to group. the whole server dies down a bit at around the time of this posting. One of the best things to do is just to make a group in game and name it like VH leveling, or whatever difficulty you are in. often youll get others who are trying to do the same and will join. You can also ask in the lobby, sometimes people might answer.

PS leveling also picks up during xp weeks, but that was last week so itll be a few before the next one.

I saw you asking in discord that is totally the best place to ask! often people like me will post if they are leveling in the LFP thread, that is the best place for you to post also if you are trying to group. the whole server dies down a bit at around the time of this posting. One of the best things to do is just to make a group in game and name it like VH leveling, or whatever difficulty you are in. often youll get others who are trying to do the same and will join. You can also ask in the lobby, sometimes people might answer.

PS leveling also picks up during xp weeks, but that was last week so itll be a few before the next one.
Every 4th week is %150 exp boost cycle. Every so often the server gods like to treat us to a short event of %200exp. Can't go Ruining that nostalgic suffer we call the 'Grind'...no? Oh! And don't forget Halloween Cookies are still good for %300 exp Halloween Quest! (Quite valuable as trade items if you come across any~!). And YES~! Quite a few of us are moar than happy to halp others level up a bit! <3!

Back