Hello, I'm Iggy

Igtenos

Hello everyone~ My name is Igtenos (most people call me "Iggy").

I played PSO offline on GC with friends back in the early 2000s. I reached Level 120+ on FOmar, then my GC memory card got corrupted and I haven't played much since then. I've actually never played online, let alone PSOBB, but I wanted to give it a shot. I began playing a RAmarl this past weekend; I've forgotten how challenging it is to start off fresh in this game (haha).

I'm definitely looking for others to play with. I'm a pre-medical student and I'm currently working full-time in a research lab, so I don't have many opportunities to play during the weekdays, though my weekends are typically open. I'm a super casual gamer; I play for fun and I really enjoy unconventional builds (i.e. I'm considering a gun-wielding FOnewm, just because).

Cheers!

Hello everyone~ My name is Igtenos (most people call me "Iggy").

I played PSO offline on GC with friends back in the early 2000s. I reached Level 120+ on FOmar, then my GC memory card got corrupted and I haven't played much since then. I've actually never played online, let alone PSOBB, but I wanted to give it a shot. I began playing a RAmarl this past weekend; I've forgotten how challenging it is to start off fresh in this game (haha).

I'm definitely looking for others to play with. I'm a pre-medical student and I'm currently working full-time in a research lab, so I don't have many opportunities to play during the weekdays, though my weekends are typically open. I'm a super casual gamer; I play for fun and I really enjoy unconventional builds (i.e. I'm considering a gun-wielding FOnewm, just because).

Cheers!
EEEeeeeee!!! *POUNCES and looks over carefully!* NO Worries Luv! DON'T for a SECOND feel you've 'missed out' on the experience that was "online"! Hacking was RAMPANT....and if you think losing your mem card data for only one character grind...Online there were asshats that would use a corruption code on you entering a lobby and wipe out YEARS worth of data! Some P.O.S used that corruption code on her randomly entering their lobby and wiped out YEARS of SEGA GC server EP 1...2....AND 3! Mew never even had a chance to use her new Delbiter card! =(. So buck up dear! You get a Fresh start at PSO as it was MEANT to be played.....and ENJOYED! Hacker free....troll free....Staff that actually GIVES A DAMN about you and your playing experiences here! Not to mention the friendly Community here is Envy of All the remaining 'private servers' out there~! You're gonna like it here! Casual or devout player gets NO LESS Love from the other from our little tribe! Welcome Home! Cheers luv! =3

Back