Hello, I can't wait to start playing again.

Nemmith

I used to play PSO on the Dreamcast and fell in love. So much to the point I landed a job at SOA during the time PSO for Gamecube and Xbox was in development. Needless to say I am a big fan and delighted to find out via a friend that this site existed. I am looking forward to start playing again and hope to make some new friends to adventure with.

I used to play PSO on the Dreamcast and fell in love. So much to the point I landed a job at SOA during the time PSO for Gamecube and Xbox was in development. Needless to say I am a big fan and delighted to find out via a friend that this site existed. I am looking forward to start playing again and hope to make some new friends to adventure with.
SQUEEeeeeeeee~! Always Happy to hear Old Guard Dreamcasters returning to the fight after being away so long! You will find none of the passion of playing this game has faded even after 18 years! A few new features (Quality of Life) have been added that were never offered on the consoles. Most will become apparent upon entry or even gaming. What will be your In Game Name so mew and others will know WHO to pounce and halp out? SOA sounds pretty legit! Well...even if you don't log on right away and simply lurk the forums...Welcome Home! =3

SQUEEeeeeeeee~! Always Happy to hear Old Guard Dreamcasters returning to the fight after being away so long! You will find none of the passion of playing this game has faded even after 18 years! A few new features (Quality of Life) have been added that were never offered on the consoles. Most will become apparent upon entry or even gaming. What will be your In Game Name so mew and others will know WHO to pounce and halp out? SOA sounds pretty legit! Well...even if you don't log on right away and simply lurk the forums...Welcome Home! =3

Wow thanks for the reply. I will for sure post my name here after I make my Fo :) I also might have a really cool photo to share once I find it . Stay tooned !

Back