Hello. I am TheOne.

TheOne

Guildcard
Hi. I'm new to this server, but I'm not new to PSO. I played it on the Game Cube, and then I played PSOBB on another server. Haven't played in years though.

Hi. I'm new to this server, but I'm not new to PSO. I played it on the Game Cube, and then I played PSOBB on another server. Haven't played in years though.
EEEeeeee! *POUNCES sniffing and examining TheOne-san carefully~!* Aaaaaand yet another Old Guard Cuber has fallen victim to the Topless Siren's song of Nostalgia and washes up on our little tribe's shore! *Pins you down sniffing moar aggressively~!* W...what 'other PSOBB server' were you on before, dear? We hope to count you among our resident players and call you 'Family' soon! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too! Welcome Home! =3

I played on Schthack before.
Winces at mention of our old home! Your name DOES ring a warm bell~! MOST if not All of us here are also SCHT Refugee/Survivors! After Crono-kins had WIPED out all our data the first time after watching his Cash Cow get RAPED daily. Mew is almost Certain she had pounced you before, dear! But anywho.... you're HOME now! Let her know if there's anything she can do to try halping you regain any of your lost sanity or Honor~! <3!

Back