Hello Hello

Rikoyae

Guildcard
Hey, everyone. Rikoyae is the name and some of you probably have already seen or met me on the server as... Well, Rikoyae. I've played PSO ever since the old DC days and still got my original copies of them along with the original Xbox PSO as well. Sadly, I wasn't able to play on the GC online servers, but have played offline on it too along with EP3 due to not having the network adapter. Despite all of that, I'm still a scrub from over the years, but keep on coming back for more of its classic goodness throughout the mass of other games and MMOs I've ventured into.

I have also played on BB PC during the Scthack times until life got busy on me and had to put things on hold and a friend suggested me Ephinea and I have to say that I'm really enjoying the experience very much. Always adventurous and willing to help out as much as possible despite only having a level 90 Humar at the moment, haha. Hope to enjoy the adventures with you all.

Hey, everyone. Rikoyae is the name and some of you probably have already seen or met me on the server as... Well, Rikoyae. I've played PSO ever since the old DC days and still got my original copies of them along with the original Xbox PSO as well. Sadly, I wasn't able to play on the GC online servers, but have played offline on it too along with EP3 due to not having the network adapter. Despite all of that, I'm still a scrub from over the years, but keep on coming back for more of its classic goodness throughout the mass of other games and MMOs I've ventured into.

I have also played on BB PC during the Scthack times until life got busy on me and had to put things on hold and a friend suggested me Ephinea and I have to say that I'm really enjoying the experience very much. Always adventurous and willing to help out as much as possible despite only having a level 90 Humar at the moment, haha. Hope to enjoy the adventures with you all.
EEEeeeeeee!!! Yet another Old Guard Dreamcaster has heard the topless Sirens song and washed up upon our little tribes shore! You already have the right attitude in settling here dear! A desire to halp, Adventurous, Aaaaand you came from SCHT our old home! Looking forward to Pouncing and Playing wiff you too Riko-san! Oh, and Welcome Home! =3!

Welcome home, Rikoyae! I'm sure @Harborer of Hope has you covered, but if you have any Mag questions, feel free to message me! I'd be happy to help you with any Mag-related questions!

hugs

Back