Hello From A Rusty FO

Asatira

Hey everyone! I recently started playing regularly on this server. Ade had introduced me to Ephinea in 2018, but I didn’t play much until now. I started playing PSO in 2001 on Dreamcast and continued to play until the GameCube version. My main FOmarl was Jeya on DC and GC, but I also had a level 200 RAcaseal named Keystone, (in case anyone here besides Ade knew me back then). I played BB briefly when it originally came out, but didn’t get too far. I’m rusty, but still enjoying the game. I look forward to hunting with you!

Hey everyone! I recently started playing regularly on this server. Ade had introduced me to Ephinea in 2018, but I didn’t play much until now. I started playing PSO in 2001 on Dreamcast and continued to play until the GameCube version. My main FOmarl was Jeya on DC and GC, but I also had a level 200 RAcaseal named Keystone, (in case anyone here besides Ade knew me back then). I played BB briefly when it originally came out, but didn’t get too far. I’m rusty, but still enjoying the game. I look forward to hunting with you!
Squeeeeeeeee! *POUNCES and looks over Asatira-san carefully while giggling~!* Ade'-kun is a legend among us! VERY happy to hear he had exposed you to our little tribe! Old Guard Dreamcaster too, eh? *Instantly pouts at all the others welcoming you back before she could pounce...XD!* Can see a few loved ones had already offered to halp get your mojo back with gear or techs to shake that RUST off if you need dear! Well, guess mew can skip all the mushy stuff and simply say with a fanged grin.... Welcome HOME~! =3

Whoa! Nice to see such a welcoming community. Thanks for all the offers to donate stuff. I do appreciate it, but I really enjoying hunting my own loot and farming drops. If anyone ever wants to help hunt stuff hit me up.
Ahhhh....You're one of those PROUD WOLF types eh? Mew can respect that~! <3

I played on DC and GC as well. I remember getting the Wok and Kireeks soul eater. Hit me up if you want to play. I don’t know anyone who plays this

I just joined Ephinea and have been playing on GC since 2005. Hope we can play together at some point, I've always wanted to play PSO with other people ^-^

(and by just joined, i mean I have one level 6 force, imma need some levels)

Back