Hello fellow Hunters!

CyborgJiro

Team Monolith Member
Guildcard
A week ago I was thinking about trying to get into PSO again and this seemed like the most popular of the PSOBB servers so I figured I would check this one out. I used to play a bit on a friends server called RevPSO but they kinda died and who knows when it will finally make a return so I am here now. The first time I played PSO was on the gamecube and it was a big part of my childhood along with animal crossing so yeah. I am male, 26 years old and currently live in Florida, USA. I am also a graduate with a bachelors in media art and animation.

Although I am having issues with getting controllers to work which I posted in general chat about, I am excited to join the community of hunters that is Ephinea. All my characters are probably just going to be named CyborgJiro like here.

Although I am having issues with getting controllers to work which I posted in general chat about, I am excited to join the community of hunters that is Ephinea. All my characters are probably just going to be named CyborgJiro like here.
Welcome! I had the most luck with a wired xbox360 controller, and they are dirt cheap these days. It was a simple plug and play, no weird software downloads/configurations.

Welcome! I had the most luck with a wired xbox360 controller, and they are dirt cheap these days. It was a simple plug and play, no weird software downloads/configurations.
Thanks, I will definitely consider getting one but my thing is, wired means it has a chance of disconnecting and if that happens..then I have to quit and rejoin the game, but I will consider it and check some prices.

You are right, pretty cheap. Just ordered one that should arrive before the weekend. Hopefully this works.

You are right, pretty cheap. Just ordered one that should arrive before the weekend. Hopefully this works.
*Pounces and examines Jiro-san closely!* Not only are the Wired XBOX360/ONE/PS4 Pads plug and play...but the button layout is similar to the old school DC/GC setup, so u'll feel like its 15+ years of muscle memory! pressing the thumbsticks to access the action menus is a plus too in combat! Welcome Home! =3

*Pounces and examines Jiro-san closely!* Not only are the Wired XBOX360/ONE/PS4 Pads plug and play...but the button layout is similar to the old school DC/GC setup, so u'll feel like its 15+ years of muscle memory! pressing the thumbsticks to access the action menus is a plus too in combat! Welcome Home! =3
Had no idea they had that for ps4 style as well but I just looked it up and there is. That is cool. But that will have to wait for another day. I already ordered a 360 one. Thank you for the warm welcome lol.

I am glad you suggested this, it is working perfectly.

Back