Hello everyone.

TadKeener

Hi guys, I started playing through the client yesterday, it's been over 15 years since I first played on my Dreamcast, and I'm having such a blast from my past, and I've already met a few cool members of the community. I'm just at level 12 but the users Mew and zedra have really helped me along. Kudos to you all for keeping a classic alive, and I hope to play with more of you in the future.

Hi guys, I started playing through the client yesterday, it's been over 15 years since I first played on my Dreamcast, and I'm having such a blast from my past, and I've already met a few cool members of the community. I'm just at level 12 but the users Mew and zedra have really helped me along. Kudos to you all for keeping a classic alive, and I hope to play with more of you in the future.
Keeeener-saaaan! Glad u like it here so far dear! Welcome Home! =3

Welcome to ephinea :)

Welcome to Ephinea, i'm sure you will like it here and remember the good old times, PSO BB is different from what you used to play but some core mechanics remain pretty much the same.

Thanks everybody! I've been grinding on Ep 1, which is what I always played and it brings back so many awesome memories! It's so awesome to see that there's is still an awesome community, I've always been a nostalgia nerd and man, this is the highlight of my week.

One thing I'm trying to figure out is how to work the hotbar, since it wasn't a thing back in the day.

Go into customization in your menu where you normally set your action pallette actions and press the desired number over the desired technique or items you want to shortcut.

Back