Hello everyone!

Guildcard
It's good to be back!

Hello everyone! You may not know me, but I probably know a few of you!

I used to go by Xaero on the other private servers back in the day. Started playing on SCHT back in 2009 I believe then Ultima eventually then Eden then played PSO2 for several years and now I'm trying out Ephinea. I knew about Ephinea but as I'm sure many understand, its hard to find the motivation to start fresh sometimes so that's why I'm so late to the party. A friend decided to check out Blue Burst after we talked about PSO2 recently so I joined him here!

Anyway, looking forward to meeting and making new friends along the way! If you knew me as XaerO or Xaero or **XaErO** whatever back in the day, say hi!

It's good to be back!

Hello everyone! You may not know me, but I probably know a few of you!

I used to go by Xaero on the other private servers back in the day. Started playing on SCHT back in 2009 I believe then Ultima eventually then Eden then played PSO2 for several years and now I'm trying out Ephinea. I knew about Ephinea but as I'm sure many understand, its hard to find the motivation to start fresh sometimes so that's why I'm so late to the party. A friend decided to check out Blue Burst after we talked about PSO2 recently so I joined him here!

Anyway, looking forward to meeting and making new friends along the way! If you knew me as XaerO or Xaero or **XaErO** whatever back in the day, say hi!
SQUEEeeeeee~! *POUNCES and examines Xaero-kun with a giggle~!* Glad to see you made it to the forums, dear! Funny how when u first met Mercy!, 'SOMETHING' kinda' cued you in on WHO she really was, huh? =3! Anyway...if you take a peek at the "Members" listing...you're bound to recognize quite a few names from your past life! VERY Happy to see you joined with another friend! Mew had already pounced the 3 of you~! Again... WELCOME HOME~! =3 <3

Back