Hello everyone!

Guildcard
Hello! My name is Motav! (not really but I dont often share my real identity online)
My younger brother and I plan on starting up some twitch channels to stream / share the games we love!
As a kid PSO was always (and still is) my favorite game!

Shoot me a message on Discord or say hello if you see me in game! I dont bite!
Motav#6655
motav book.jpg

Hello! My name is Motav! (not really but I dont often share my real identity online)
My younger brother and I plan on starting up some twitch channels to stream / share the games we love!
As a kid PSO was always (and still is) my favorite game!

Shoot me a message on Discord or say hello if you see me in game! I dont bite!
Motav#6655
View attachment 16387
EEEEeeeeeee~! *POUNCES and looks over Motav-san with an enthusiastic giggle~!* Aaaaand once again, yet another Old Guard warrior falls victim to the Topless Siren's song of Nostalgia and washes up upon our little tribe's shore! Oooo and you brought lights and camera equipment??? *Dusts you and herself off making sure her hair and tail are presentable~! Twitch you say, dear? Doesn't Twitch has some kinda weird stipulation stating you can't stream 'unsanctioned private servers' or some crap like that? Don't get mew wrong, she ADORES the idea of Ephinea getting moar exposure to the lost masses that grew up with this game! But, she also doesn't want YOU getting in any trouble doing it! But anywho, we are Happy to count you and others you drag kicking and screaming back here among us as 'family'! =3! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too! Welcome Home! X3!

"Bite"??? Don't threaten US wiff a Good Time, luv~! >=3!

Lets stream "How many times can one party die to dark falz phase 2?"!
Can already visualize it... "......Crap!.....Dammit!............DAMMIT!!............Sonofa!!.........SRSLY???..........OH COME ON!!.........Drop some MOONS!!.........MY POOR MAG SYNC!.......Dammit.....!!!....." X'D!

EEEEeeeeeee~! *POUNCES and looks over Motav-san with an enthusiastic giggle~!* Aaaaand once again, yet another Old Guard warrior falls victim to the Topless Siren's song of Nostalgia and washes up upon our little tribe's shore! Oooo and you brought lights and camera equipment??? *Dusts you and herself off making sure her hair and tail are presentable~! Twitch you say, dear? Doesn't Twitch has some kinda weird stipulation stating you can't stream 'unsanctioned private servers' or some crap like that? Don't get mew wrong, she ADORES the idea of Ephinea getting moar exposure to the lost masses that grew up with this game! But, she also doesn't want YOU getting in any trouble doing it! But anywho, we are Happy to count you and others you drag kicking and screaming back here among us as 'family'! =3! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too! Welcome Home! X3!

"Bite"??? Don't threaten US wiff a Good Time, luv~! >=3!
I didn't know about rules for streaming on private servers, I will for sure look into it though thanks!

I didn't know about rules for streaming on private servers, I will for sure look into it though thanks!
From twitch community guidelines:

Examples of content you should not share on Twitch without permission from the rights holders or unless otherwise permitted by law include:

• Other Twitch creators’ content
  • Pirated games or content from unauthorized private servers
  • Content from other sites
  • Movies, television shows, or sports matches
  • Music you do not own or do not have the rights to share
  • Goods or services protected by trademark

This basically means if Sega deems your content infringing then they can take you down.

This probably a question that would prob be best answered by a GM regarding it and past experiences with Sega, though im not aware of Sega's interest in private servers currently, and theres a twitch category for PSO1 interestingly https://www.twitch.tv/directory/game/Phantasy Star Online/videos/all, and being an abandoned/decommissioned game, unlike say, WoW, probably means Sega is less interested, but dont take what i say as legal advice

Back