Hello Everyone

ZeroDoom

Hi everyone. I'm new to the server and PSO in general. I remember back in the day trying PSO on dreamcast and just not getting it. Now I'm older and wiser I'm giving some of my older games a try again. I recently finished Shenmue which I never completed when it came out and it made me think of other sega classics I never really gave a full chance to.

A bit about me, I'm 35 and work in IT. I'm live in Florida, USA and have 2 young kids. My son is 7 and I'm thinking of seeing if he would like to try to play but I have a feeling he won't fully grasp this yet. I don't think I'll be able to get any of my friends to hop on this server with me so I hope to make friends with all of you.

Hi everyone. I'm new to the server and PSO in general. I remember back in the day trying PSO on dreamcast and just not getting it. Now I'm older and wiser I'm giving some of my older games a try again. I recently finished Shenmue which I never completed when it came out and it made me think of other sega classics I never really gave a full chance to.

A bit about me, I'm 35 and work in IT. I'm live in Florida, USA and have 2 young kids. My son is 7 and I'm thinking of seeing if he would like to try to play but I have a feeling he won't fully grasp this yet. I don't think I'll be able to get any of my friends to hop on this server with me so I hope to make friends with all of you.
Eeeeeeee! *POUNCES and looks over Doomies-san carefully~!* Aaaaand yet another Old Guard Dreamcaster has fallen prey to the Topless Siren's song of Nostalgia and washes up on our little tribe's shore! 35 years old isn't THAT bad an age to rekindle a lost love interest, dear! It simply means you're able to actually savor and appreciate PSO in all it's Pixelated splendor! Annnd you're a fellow Floridian too??? =3! Still have Shenmue in its box set unplayed too....may find an excuse to start it up soon! 7 years old maaay be a little too soon for the tedious crap we PSOers go through wiff MAG feeding...drop rates, weapon %'s, and other stuff younglings won't care too much about. Then again, he may surprise us all~? Worse case scenario, if your friend don't join up on the server to keep you company...simply create an open room with a catchy name and one of Many of our resident guardian angels will most likely pop in to make you feel at home~! Mew herself being one of them! =3! With that said....looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too! Welcome Home!

Back