Hello Everyone!

Gaell

A complete newbie in Phantasy Star Online: Blue Burst. >_<

I'm currently playing Phantasy Star Online 2 Global version, but a part of me is longing for a more traditional feel. I suppose that stems from the reality that I came from an old generation of gamers.

And so here I am.

I'm looking forward to experience the story of PSOBB, make fun memories and learn stuff from the community~

Peace out.

A complete newbie in Phantasy Star Online: Blue Burst. >_<

I'm currently playing Phantasy Star Online 2 Global version, but a part of me is longing for a more traditional feel. I suppose that stems from the reality that I came from an old generation of gamers.

And so here I am.

I'm looking forward to experience the story of PSOBB, make fun memories and learn stuff from the community~

Peace out.
EEEEeeeeeeee! *POUNCES and examines Gaell-san carefully~!* Yet Another Old Guard consoler has fallen prey to the Topless Siren's song of Nostalgia and washed up upon our little tribe's shoreline! PSO2 is GORGEOUS! But, EVERYONE who has played PSO2 came running back saying the SAME thing. "It just doesnt have the same CHARM as the original!". Purrsonally, PSO2 has the ONE thing we desperately 'Need' here.....BOUNCING BOOBIIIES! X3!
We like your attitude already dear! You come among us searching for that old romantic feelz. Well, you'll not only find that here in abundance...Buuuuut you'll be happy to find other passionate 'old' scarred and seasoned souls like yourself wandering around waiting to join you! That said, looking Forward to Pouncing and Playing wiff you too! Welcome Home! =3

Back