Hello, everyone!

Tae

Guildcard
I'm a relatively new player migrating from a much smaller server. I played PSOBB for the first time a little over a month ago and absolutely fell in love with it! I tend to play a lot, but I still have a very casual attitude. I'm hoping to meet some like-minded players to party and hunt with. ^_^;

I'm a relatively new player migrating from a much smaller server. I played PSOBB for the first time a little over a month ago and absolutely fell in love with it! I tend to play a lot, but I still have a very casual attitude. I'm hoping to meet some like-minded players to party and hunt with. ^_^;
EEEEeeeeee~! *POUNCES Tae Tae-san and looks over carefully!* A "much smaller server" eh? *Eyes narrow slightly* Dare we ask Where said server was dear? We are slowly assimewlating unhappy players from All the other servers who want the 'Vanilla' experience without the Hacking or Pay to Win or Trolls or Elitist snobs or...or....or the crap that traumatized most of us almost 2 decades ago. Feel free to stay "casual" luv! Our little tribe is pretty chill and even while being 'casual' we tend to stay Passionate about everything Ephinean~! That includes making New players feel less as 'players and moar like 'Family!'. That said, looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too! Welcome Home! =3

Last edited:
Sorry I didn't see this until now, but welcome :) Please hit me up in game or on Discord whenever you want to play, I would like to find other interested and active players to party up with!!! Welcome to PSO:BB in general, it's awesome to me when I meet someone who found the game recently... It really is pretty special!

Back