Hello everyone

StarCaliburn

SEGA Fan
Guildcard
I'm new to playing PSO online. I have been playing PSO on DC but only offline and it was having fun but playing it online has really opened my eyes to how playing with how it can make it more fun. (and also my DC is dead right now) Also waiting for the official English version of PSO 2 and will be playing both when that comes.

Hope to see you all in-game.

I'm new to playing PSO online. I have been playing PSO on DC but only offline and it was having fun but playing it online has really opened my eyes to how playing with how it can make it more fun. (and also my DC is dead right now) Also waiting for the official English version of PSO 2 and will be playing both when that comes.

Hope to see you all in-game.
Eeeeeeeee!! *POUNCES and looks over Sta-san carefully~!* Yet another Old Guard Dreamcaster falls prey to the Topless Sirens song of Nostalgia and washes up upon our little tribe's shore! Don't for a SECOND belittle yourself for not going "Online" with your Dreamcast dear! All you really missed out on was the RAMPANT HACKING that's given most of us PSO PTSD from our SEGA server years! If anything you've joined at the purrfect time to actually ENJOY a hacker free atmosphere and friendly community~! Can almost Guarantee you'll have MOAR fun Now than you ever would have back then! And don't get your mew started on the whole PSO2 release thing...LOTS of threads on that here already to read over and giggle at! Soooo with all that out of the way...Looking forward to Pouncing and Playing wiff you too~! Welcome Home! =3

Back