Hello everyone.

DrakeLC

Guildcard
Hey everyone. I haven't played this game in a decade or so probably. I used to play this on the Gamecube with my brother and cousin back in the day and haven't really played it since.
I did always enjoy it though and while i haven't played PSO in the last decade or so i did end up trying PSU and AotI but they weren't quite as enjoyable.

Recently I was interested in playing this again and landed up here. So now is a good a time as any to say thank you to both the people who made and maintain the server as well as the community that keeps it alive.

I mostly play by myself and can't promise that'll change soon as i have a hard time around strangers but should i engage with others i'll do what i can to contribute with what little knowledge i have.

Anyway enough rambling for now. Thanks again and good hunting to us all!

Hey everyone. I haven't played this game in a decade or so probably. I used to play this on the Gamecube with my brother and cousin back in the day and haven't really played it since.
I did always enjoy it though and while i haven't played PSO in the last decade or so i did end up trying PSU and AotI but they weren't quite as enjoyable.

Recently I was interested in playing this again and landed up here. So now is a good a time as any to say thank you to both the people who made and maintain the server as well as the community that keeps it alive.

I mostly play by myself and can't promise that'll change soon as i have a hard time around strangers but should i engage with others i'll do what i can to contribute with what little knowledge i have.

Anyway enough rambling for now. Thanks again and good hunting to us all!
EEEEeeeeeee!! *POUNCES, examines before dusting you off. and points you in the direction of smiling bloodstained faces waiting to halp at a moments notice!* Yet Another Old Guard Cuber falls victim to the Topless Sirens Song of Nostalgia and washes up upon our little tribes shore! PSU was visually an improvement in some cases...but gameplay was .....Meh! You'll find a LOT of wayward weathered warriors such as yourself here dear! Some have been away for 18 years...others simply played Alone and Offline thinking they were purrfectly happy not experiencing the "ONLINE" part of PS'O' ...But are now among our most staunchest Guardian Angels that actively lurk for you shy 'Proud Lone Wolf' types! =3. You'll be quite surprised by our community here dear! Staff, Players, Environment...Etc etc <3! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too! Welcome Home! =3!

Thanks for the warm welcome! It's true that i came back for nostalgia but the game is also quite fun to play.
I also get to experience a lot of quests and the entirety of episode 4 for the first time which makes it a fresh experience.
That and some of the helpful guides here on the forum have already gotten me further than i ever got back in the day. I'll get to the multiplayer part eventually but shy "proud lone wolf" type is an apt description so i'll have to ease into it.

Thanks again and see you around! Back to hunting Delbiters for me. That God/Battle will drop eventually.

Welcome back to PSO!
There are quite a few “new player” (are any of us truly new at this anymore ^_^) friendly people here that will be willing to outfit you with some basic starter items (4 slotted armors, 50hit weapons, techs, etc.)

This server has some modifications to the drop charts. So I suggest using the wiki as opposed to a 3rd party PSO site.

Forums are...well...full of a vast wealth of information about server mechanics, growth charts, setups...really ANYTHING you could ever need answered.
Just need to do a little digging for some of it.
If you can’t find it; people here are great to post a link, without being critical.

I hope you love it here.
Best group of players I’ve ever played any game with.
Cheers!

Family time is why many of us are PSO Fanboys, welcome.

Back