Hello everyone

ziggypigster

Guildcard
It has been wonderful coming across this game all over again.

I used to play predominately split-screen on the gamecube and felt a bit of nostalgia seeing the site and forums dedicated to the game. I was a bit torn between the different private servers to try first, but decided to try Ephinea since it was hosting its three year anniversary. So far have been really enjoying Ephinea and all it has to offer. I cannot thank you guys enough for both hosting and making the server a great place to be.

Currently I have six characters in Ultimate, mostly 100+, with plans to have 4 more characters to cover all IDs. If you see game names like "Episode4Ult", "CoffeeKing", or "Wolf", that is probably me with a few people i know from outside of PSO. Feel free to say hello if you catch me in the lobby.

Geoffrey - Greenill RaMar
Diana - Purplenum RaMarl
Crimson - Redria HuCaseal
Azure- Bluefull HuNewearl
Meryl - Whitill FoMarl
Newma - Yellowboze FoNewearl

It has been wonderful coming across this game all over again.

I used to play predominately split-screen on the gamecube and felt a bit of nostalgia seeing the site and forums dedicated to the game. I was a bit torn between the different private servers to try first, but decided to try Ephinea since it was hosting its three year anniversary. So far have been really enjoying Ephinea and all it has to offer. I cannot thank you guys enough for both hosting and making the server a great place to be.

Currently I have six characters in Ultimate, mostly 100+, with plans to have 4 more characters to cover all IDs. If you see game names like "Episode4Ult", "CoffeeKing", or "Wolf", that is probably me with a few people i know from outside of PSO. Feel free to say hello if you catch me in the lobby.

Geoffrey - Greenill RaMar
Diana - Purplenum RaMarl
Crimson - Redria HuCaseal
Azure- Bluefull HuNewearl
Meryl - Whitill FoMarl
Newma - Yellowboze FoNewearl
Ooooooo....So many character names to pounce on sight! >=3! If there's Anything mew loves to hear the most about what new ppl say about Eohinea...it's Not about how 'great' it is here or 'how much better than yadda yadda yadda' ... its hearing how HAPPY they are and wanting to STAY and even get friends to join them!!! THAT'S what makes This' kitty so proud of our little tribe! OK, YES, the Features, the sense of Security, the Nostalgia, the caring Admins, the Events....ALL F'KIN ROCK! But feeling 'At Home' after being away so long?....can anyone really trump that feels? ='3. Glad you're loving it here dear! Looking forward to your 200 Banners! Welcome Home! =3

I'd offer to help you if I see you, but if you've been here since the anniversary event clearly you should be helping me! I kid, enjoy your time on Ephinea.

Back