Hello Everybody

Lectriz

Guess I should Introduce myself although most of you probably have seen me around already. I've been on ephina for about 5 weeks now but I've played pso off and on since version 1 on the consoles. I never played blue burst before now, so I'm still catching up with all the changes. I love all the quality of life changes you all added to the game and have had a blast playing! I've already passed up the highest level I reached on gamecube and in half the time. I forgot how addictive this game is and I'm already hopelessly hooked again! Hope to see you all down on Ragol.

Welcome to ephinea and i hope you enjoy your stay. You will enjoy the summer anniversary event coming up in august and im sure you could probably get mutiple characters to pretty high levels during it lol.
If you need team permissions (PoD quest, dressing room) SanicTeam is open to anyone who needs.

I wouldnt be concerned about playing super optimally. Unfortunately the game is super unbalanced so once you reach endgame it becomes a competition to even land a hit at all (thank God for Anguish mode lol)
Depending on your class you can pretty much be endgame for like 2-3 PDs as well for most of the classes and alot of people dont even mind giving alot of stuff for free.

Guess I should Introduce myself although most of you probably have seen me around already. I've been on ephina for about 5 weeks now but I've played pso off and on since version 1 on the consoles. I never played blue burst before now, so I'm still catching up with all the changes. I love all the quality of life changes you all added to the game and have had a blast playing! I've already passed up the highest level I reached on gamecube and in half the time. I forgot how addictive this game is and I'm already hopelessly hooked again! Hope to see you all down on Ragol.
EEEEEeeeeee~!!! *POUNCES and hugs Lectriz-san wiff a warm giggle!* Wonderful to see you made your way to this part of the forums, luv! Old Guard version 1 consolers ALWAYS seem to find their way back to what they remember loving 22+ years ago! Albeit, a lot has prolly changed since last logging on, huh? Stuff like Hacking or Duping or dropping everything when you Die or FSODs or BSODs or NOLs or Gamesharks or Action Replays or Strangers camping over red box drops or Spread Needle users killing EVERYTHING before you can tag or Strangers silently entering your room, only to sneak to the boss warps to kill bosses before you even see them or....or....or....or...... Anyway, mew will pounce you later~! Welcome HOME! =3

Back