Hello everybody!

Midori

Cyber Citizen
Guildcard
Hello everyone! I'm Midori.
I have been playing on Ephinea for the past couple months and only just now made a forum account. (;^_^A
Before playing on this server, I had no prior experience with the series whatsoever.
Thank you to everyone who makes this possible, and thank you for having me! (*^▽^*)

That's crazy! I really thought there were never new players to the PSO series at all. I guess I was wrong! Most of us here have been playing this game for far too long, so I'm not sure whether to welcome you or warn you lol.

Hello everyone! I'm Midori.
I have been playing on Ephinea for the past couple months and only just now made a forum account. (;^_^A
Before playing on this server, I had no prior experience with the series whatsoever.
Thank you to everyone who makes this possible, and thank you for having me! (*^▽^*)
SQUEEeeeeeee~! *GLOMPS and hugs Mido-chan!* Miiiidooooo-chaaan~! So glad to see you finally made your way to the forums, Pretty One! Welcome to our little world of controlled Chaos! >=3 <3!

That's crazy! I really thought there were never new players to the PSO series at all. I guess I was wrong! Most of us here have been playing this game for far too long, so I'm not sure whether to welcome you or warn you lol.
Kevdo-Taichooooou~! Your mew pounces So Many nooblets without any prior Dreamcast/Gamecube/Xplox trauma, all the time! LOTS of them are ppl who got caught up in the PSO2 Hype....only to slump in apathy, then wonder...."Hmm, '2'? WTF was the original?". ONE Google search later.....they end up.....HERE~! <3!

Thanks everyone for the kind words! Everyone I have talked to here has been so friendly, I'm glad I started here too!
It makes sense. I don't think a lot of people would want to try it when there are newer games they could play instead. I think I'm more interested in older games in general though. There is something appealing about this game I can't quite put my finger on...

Thanks everyone for the kind words! Everyone I have talked to here has been so friendly, I'm glad I started here too!

It makes sense. I don't think a lot of people would want to try it when there are newer games they could play instead. I think I'm more interested in older games in general though. There is something appealing about this game I can't quite put my finger on...
Does my heart good to see people still discovering this old gem for the first time, welcome! And totally agreed. It certainly has it's, uh.. quirks, and its age shows in a few places, but the core gameplay loop is just so satisfyingly addictive.

Back