Hello Ephinea!

NZIXI

Guildcard
Hello fellow PSO Players!

i First Started This game back in 2008 on The GC i nly played this game Solo or couch Coop in 2019 i first heared from PSOBB Server from a friend tested it out wasn't hooked because the feeling wasn't the Same nothing Beats the feeling of Coming home after a School day with friends Drinking Coca-Cola and Playing until dawn on the Weekends amazing times :D i usually play FOnewearl but i wanna try something different cuz Playing it over and over again is Boring so im starting with a HUcast to have a fresh new feeling :)
Thanks for reading and i Hope you have a good Day!

Last edited:
Hello fellow PSO Players!

i First Started This game back in 2008 on The GC i nly played this game Solo or couch Coop in 2019 i first heared from PSOBB Server from a friend tested it out wasn't hooked because the feeling wasn't the Same nothing Beats the feeling of Coming home after a School day with friends Drinking Coca-Cola and Playing until dawn on the Weekends amazing times :D i usually play FOnewearl but i wanna try something different cuz Playing it over and over again is Boring so im starting with a HUcast to have a fresh new feeling :)
Thanks for reading and i Hope you have a good Day!
EEEEEEEEeeeeee! *POUNCES and hugs da NZIXIES~!* Glad to see you found your way onto the forums, luv! Worry not about starting 'fresh' wiff BOTH classes! Your mew will support either to get your mojo flowing again! Again.....Welcome Home! =3

Back