Hello community !

Shiogami

Guildcard
Hello everyone, i played PSOBB for the first time with this server last year (i was so nostalgic ! I've played PSO on my gamecube during years). Unfortunately, i really couldn't spend much time because of many reasons. I've met with some of you in short parties and i remember that the community seems friendly and mature.

So...I'm back to the game and ready to find Red Ring Rico after fifteen years ! I started with HUmar (The Classic Boy !), i'm in normal mode Ep.1 but i want to quickly pass this stage since i did Ep.1 until VH last year.

Hope to see you all around Ephinea ! And long life to the server !

Hello from France !

Hello everyone, i played PSOBB for the first time with this server last year (i was so nostalgic ! I've played PSO on my gamecube during years). Unfortunately, i really couldn't spend much time because of many reasons. I've met with some of you in short parties and i remember that the community seems friendly and mature.

So...I'm back to the game and ready to find Red Ring Rico after fifteen years ! I started with HUmar (The Classic Boy !), i'm in normal mode Ep.1 but i want to quickly pass this stage since i did Ep.1 until VH last year.

Hope to see you all around Ephinea ! And long life to the server !

Hello from France !
EEEEeeeeee! *POUNCES and examines carefully!* So, yet another Old Guard Cuber falls victim to the Topless Sirens Song of Nostalgia and washes up upon our little tribe's shore~! IRL stuff can keep even the most Devout PSO Warrior from regular gaming dear! The wonderful thing is...even after being away for 'Years'...you'll Still find us here waiting with open arms! Plenty of people willing to happily take you through Normal into Hard and Beyond~! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too! Bienvenue à la maison! =3

Wow...Thank you for your warm welcome ! Yes, the Topless Sirens Song of Nostalgia, I can't say it much better than that ! The goddess of nostalgia seems to be floating in the air over my shoulder, a very powerful mag indeed :)

I look forward to meeting you all ! See you around in game ! Merci Beaucoup !

Your profile pic is in the malcolm in the middle intro! ! Not sure where its really from :(

Welcome back to Ephinea! Good luck and happy hunting :)

Thank you Beev for your welcome !
Yes, absolutely, well done ! ;) This character is from Nazca, i suggest you take a really good look at it !

See you around, thanks again !

Back