Hello all!

juliusmode

Hello everyone! Humble semi-casual MMO player here hoping to have a good time! I've been playing story and sidequests solo for a bit now very quietly on one of the second blocks, but I've become really enamored with the charm of the core game and am pretty interested with what it looks like further in (and with more people around) so I thought I'd introduce myself properly!

My current main character name is Tarragon, I wish y'all well and hope to see you on the road!

Hello everyone! Humble semi-casual MMO player here hoping to have a good time! I've been playing story and sidequests solo for a bit now very quietly on one of the second blocks, but I've become really enamored with the charm of the core game and am pretty interested with what it looks like further in (and with more people around) so I thought I'd introduce myself properly!

My current main character name is Tarragon, I wish y'all well and hope to see you on the road!
EEEeeeee! *POUNCES and looks over Terra-san carefully~!* Odd, No Wonder mew hasn't seen much if at all, of you if you've been lurking the other less populated blocks! Sounds like you're ready to be a wee bit moar adventuresome and wanna get your hands wet with native blood among new friends? That's wonderful~! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too dear! Oh....and "casual MMO players" isn't a dirty word here, luv! So, Welcome Home! =3

EEEeeeee! *POUNCES and looks over Terra-san carefully~!* Odd, No Wonder mew hasn't seen much if at all, of you if you've been lurking the other less populated blocks! Sounds like you're ready to be a wee bit moar adventuresome and wanna get your hands wet with native blood among new friends? That's wonderful~! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too dear! Oh....and "casual MMO players" isn't a dirty word here, luv! So, Welcome Home! =3
Aww!!! Thank you so much for the warm welcome Mercy!!!

It was an absolute delight meeting up and I'm super excited to play more!! This game has so much cool stuff in it, so I'm really excited to hop on in and keep blasting! Hope to see you on the road again ^_^

Aww!!! Thank you so much for the warm welcome Mercy!!!

It was an absolute delight meeting up and I'm super excited to play more!! This game has so much cool stuff in it, so I'm really excited to hop on in and keep blasting! Hope to see you on the road again ^_^
"Hope to see you on the road again ^_^"........You WILL~! =^.~=!

Back