Hello all! DC/GC vet returning

Traeken

Oh what a wonderful day it is!!! I saw a Reddit post a week or two ago that asked people what game gave them the most nostalgia. I immediately thought of PSO.

I have spent hundreds, if not thousands of hours playing this game back in the dreamcast days and later on the gamecube. It has always held a special place in my heart.

A friend of mine IRL who I played with back in the day recently found this site and started playing again, so naturally I had to join too! I did my first run of the forest in 10+ years and if feels SOOOOO GOOD to be back. I look forward to meeting all of you!

Oh what a wonderful day it is!!! I saw a Reddit post a week or two ago that asked people what game gave them the most nostalgia. I immediately thought of PSO.

I have spent hundreds, if not thousands of hours playing this game back in the dreamcast days and later on the gamecube. It has always held a special place in my heart.

A friend of mine IRL who I played with back in the day recently found this site and started playing again, so naturally I had to join too! I did my first run of the forest in 10+ years and if feels SOOOOO GOOD to be back. I look forward to meeting all of you!
EEEeeeeeeeee!!! *POUNCES and examines closely!* Yet another warrior has fallen victim to the topless Sirens song of Nostalgia and washed up upon our little luminescent tribe's shore! There's prolly nothing else out there that after 18 years of being away can evoke such Feelz as PSO's intro menu or the sound effects of piping to your next destination... and mew can't be the ONLY one that enjoys playing with the dancing cursor ball of light in the startup pipe...right?.....RIGHT? You will find just about everything where you left it alllll those years ago! Monsters, music, most NPCs....what you WON'T find are the Toxic trolls and asshats back then ruining your online experience! We are a hacker free and close knit community here! ....FAMILY would be closer if anything were to describe us <3. Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you and your IRL Friend soon! Welcome Home~! =3

Yeah as long as I don't get the BSOD I will be good!!! Haha. I'm glad to find an active community of players. If you are Mew then you have already met my friend. A big yellow HUcast named Geoknight. He mentioned that you had given him a few items. My character is a tiny little FOne named Kalia. I look forward to playing with yall!

Welcome back to Pioneer 2 and Ragol. Ephinea is a great little community and plenty here are willing to help out if you need anything.

Most of us are old vets that have returned over the years to scratch that itch hunting for red boxes with friends. Ephinea is definitely a great place to do just that.

Yeah as long as I don't get the BSOD I will be good!!! Haha. I'm glad to find an active community of players. If you are Mew then you have already met my friend. A big yellow HUcast named Geoknight. He mentioned that you had given him a few items. My character is a tiny little FOne named Kalia. I look forward to playing with yall!
Oh Wow! Geoooo-saaan~! Yes, mew is quite familiar with the big golden warrior...well, guess mew should start calling him Geo-'kun' now huh? =3 And yes, giving away free stuff isnt all that hard...its HOW and when we give them away that makes it memorable~, no? =3! Don't worry, asshat triggered BSOD's and FSOD's are a thing of the past here too, luv. *Puts Kalia-san on her 'POUNCE on Sight!' list* >=3! <3

Last edited:
Yeah I can definitely tell the playerbase is way nicer than back in the day. I have already had a few people help me level some. I plan on playing for many hours tonight so if any of y'all are on feel free to add me! Thanks again for the warm welcome :)

Back