Hello. :3

UnknownFox

Hello all, just recently saw this game while being bored and figured I'd give it a shot. Loved PSO2 but the whole "some english" patch or vpn for SEA, bit much for me so figured see what the original had to offer and I admit it looks like something I can get into. Though seems this game isn't ment for solo play for starting out, least as the Forcer? Usually like to get a grip on a characters controls before joining multiplayer sessions. Anyway, regardless of getting kicked around to start, been pretty interesting. XD

Hello all, just recently saw this game while being bored and figured I'd give it a shot. Loved PSO2 but the whole "some english" patch or vpn for SEA, bit much for me so figured see what the original had to offer and I admit it looks like something I can get into. Though seems this game isn't ment for solo play for starting out, least as the Forcer? Usually like to get a grip on a characters controls before joining multiplayer sessions. Anyway, regardless of getting kicked around to start, been pretty interesting. XD
Eeeeee!!! Another Foxies! *POUNCES and examines carefully!* Yeah, FOrces tend to be EXTRA Squishy when starting out..You won't be skipping rope with their entrails solo til maybe after lvl 18 in a normal grind sense. SO besides being pack minded and allowing yourself to level up with battle buddies...Mew suggests you concentrate as much on your Mind mag as possible with fluids and get good destructive spells from a distance dear! That whole Bob and Weave can only go so far til you WANT to get your paws wet with enemy blood close quarters. VERY dangerous for an FO early in their career. Good Hunting....hope to pounce u soon! Aaaaand Welcome Home! <3

Much appreciated, managed to get to level 2 but I think the most part is just buying TP items eh? lol Thanks for the welcomes.

Since you were interested:

At the counter you can make the game multiplayer or solo.

Solo mode, the enemies have lower stats so easier to tackle and the quest counter is the story so it brings you into the game slowly.

And as a fo, yes earlyy levels is alot of picking up shit to sell for fluids, specially consider mag raising a mind mag is BS on your fluids. Blue Shields, armours & ??? Weapons tekked and sold all get decent amounts of meseta compared to other stuff. If you find star atomisers and trimates at early levels can be decent meseta too.

Welcome to ephinea :)

Think I may have missed that but will check on the solo mode. Was just making a party with a password....feel kinda silly now but I'll certainly check that out.

Edit: Yup, sure enough there it was in type lol. Thanks again, little easier now. Once I get the hang of it I'll start joining or making open teams. :3

Last edited:
Hi UnknownFox! Welcome to Ephinea!

While its cool you want to figure things on your own, feel free to ask for help if you ever get stuck. There is a lot of hidden mechanics the game will not explain or which will not be obvious initially.

As for solo'ing with force, im not too sure, but I can say that it really also depends on the kind of force you have made, some have a slower start than others.

Mag feeding also helps, unlike PSO2, you feed it items instead of weapons. Feed it any sort of fluid type items to increase MIND. You may also want the mag to have secondary or tertiary stats. If your char is either FOmar or FOmarl give it Mates to increase POW in correlation with Antidotes, otherwise just feed Fluids and Antidotes. If you get confused look up mag guides or ask someone for help (if im online and you see me, feel free to ask for help).

Yeah, I looked into a guide, just mentioned Fluid for a pure Mind one as well as letting a different class feed it? Whats the point of the antidote though, to lower the stat gained in other sections? Decided on the FOnewearl cus I assumed would be more on the pure magic side.

Yeah, I looked into a guide, just mentioned Fluid for a pure Mind one as well as letting a different class feed it? Whats the point of the antidote though, to lower the stat gained in other sections? Decided on the FOnewearl cus I assumed would be more on the pure magic side.

The antidote gives the mag DEX stats, its also worth noting that you can feed it other consumables to drop certain stats that you dont want to level. [You need to control the stats you want - you dont want to level POW on a mind mag and MST on a POW mag - unless your going for a hybrid mag like pso_zet mentioned] (n.n)

Only at its second & third evolution though (mags evolve at level 15 and 45-50?), a brand new mag will only gain stats at the start, so if you want pure mind mag I'd say feed it ONLY fluids to begin with or you may end up with an extra DEF or POW level instead of all MST. [n.n]

Anyway, feel free to ask away were always happy to help new players.
Oh yeah, and welcome to Ephinea!! [n.n]

Back