Hardcore Help?

GuardWave

Worst Player NA
Guildcard
Can some fellow HC peeps help me level up? The grind is real lol. I actually died last night, fell asleep in a room full of goons and lost my lvl 19 humar. I'm usually on at night if at all, very busy time for me. I go by C & J in game and thanks in advance : )

Can some fellow HC peeps help me level up? The grind is real lol. I actually died last night, fell asleep in a room full of goons and lost my lvl 19 humar. I'm usually on at night if at all, very busy time for me. I go by C & J in game and thanks in advance : )

Yo, if you would like some scape dolls I can pass you a few. Also in my shop there is a few free things (stuff not priced) if your interested.

If you are interested in a team for peeps to hang with, most players are in ours (as not many HCers) and we have a discord too for general banter.

All the above are linked in my sig.

After we get another 4% for 1x exp extra in weekly MSR I plan on lvling my RAmar from 1-80 in a very short period of TTF spamming. If your around when I am, I could carry you along with my RAmar. (I can wait around for you before I start).

P.s. Falling asleep hurts. Just ask @NGEFreek

That sounds sweet count me in! When you go to level hmu and i'd like to join that team if there's space left. Should probably mention I have EST time if that matters.

Last edited:
That sounds sweet count me in! When you go to level hmu and i'd like to join that team if there's space left. Should probably mention I have EST time if that matters.

Hmu?

There is space, look out for any leader and ask or when you see me floating about. Most of the current active players are American and/or similar hours. Me being UK has ended up being nocturnal because of it :p

oh cool, i'm on rn if any leaders are on / not hunting stuff. Hmu is hit me up, as in give me a shout when you're down to carry me to victory lol. Some youngin lingo for ya right there.

Yes, if you see SKYCaseal around, just poke me, I am down to help you level as well. Pretty much like Spuz as well, I plan to level a new character so might as well join in the fun!

Sweet I appreciate the help. I'm hitting the hay for today i'll be on tmrw night if all goes well. I'll keep my eyes peeled in game i go by C & J.

Back