ep1.jpg
    235.5 KB · Views: 22
  • ep2.jpg
    ep2.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 22
  • ep4.jpg
    ep4.jpg
    228.4 KB · Views: 22
Sorry to necro an old thread but playing the halloween quests this year we have:
300%exp
200%RDR
100%DAR

Also during the xmas event doing a couple I noticed we had 500% exp

Are these numbers correct? I thought DAR was supposed to get a boost aswell and exp was capped. Or am I just remembering all this wrong haha

I think Dizzy means Anniversary event for the 500% exp, and not Christmas event. I believe these oddities started happening after the update earlier this year to remove server boosts stacking for cookie quests (I can't remember if it was all boosts or only select ones that we decided shouldn't stack, maybe @Matt remembers). Although it seems like some of the server boosts are stacking?

Here's an example from anniversary event. I assume the +50% Drop Rate comes from the event as this was in the last week of the event. Unfortunately Rare Enemy Rate isn't shown so you can't see how that's behaving.
500exp_cookie4.png

EDIT: Actually, maybe these boosts are correct, except for the event boosts stacking. Can't remember how the quest boosts were changed..

Last edited:
The original was +100% rare enemy / rare drop / exp (DAR was not included)

As shown with event thread: https://www.pioneer2.net/community/threads/halloween-mini-event.8713/#post-81306

Edit- (Found the below maint): https://www.pioneer2.net/community/...nce-march-18th-at-06-00-utc.10109/#post-91958 -Though no specifics are mentioned in the thread of what the % is meant to be, just that they will ''no longer benefit from any extra server boosts''.

I was under the impression it was changed to be a flat 200% rare drop / rare enemy / exp while ignoring other boosts (they stopped the stacking because of people hoarding and stacking with huge event boosts afaik) but yeh, the numbers have seen all over the place since those changes. RER on the /partyinfo would also be dank asf

Last edited:
Back