Hallo

Snebbers

Guildcard
Hello there, I'm Snebbers and I seem to have wandered across this gem. I used to play PSO EP 1&2 back on the gamecube over a decade ago and considering that I didn't have any friends or an internet connection back then I've only ever played solo. My highest level was probably around 158 or so and I'd cleared every quest on ultimate as a Whitill RaMar. So in spirit of that, I have changed my section ID to Whitill (what a god feature) and am using the exact same colour options that I had back then. I've played less than a week and I'm already up to level 88.

However grinding to level 80 to get onto ultimate sucks as I killed Dark Falz at level 66. lmao.

Happy to be here, but not a social butterfly at all.

Hello there, I'm Snebbers and I seem to have wandered across this gem. I used to play PSO EP 1&2 back on the gamecube over a decade ago and considering that I didn't have any friends or an internet connection back then I've only ever played solo. My highest level was probably around 158 or so and I'd cleared every quest on ultimate as a Whitill RaMar. So in spirit of that, I have changed my section ID to Whitill (what a god feature) and am using the exact same colour options that I had back then. I've played less than a week and I'm already up to level 88.

However grinding to level 80 to get onto ultimate sucks as I killed Dark Falz at level 66. lmao.

Happy to be here, but not a social butterfly at all.
EEEeeeeee!! *POUNCES and examines the Snebbies-san carefully despite your struggling!* Always Wonderful hearing how Old Guards from DC/GC/XBOX days Still end up hearing the topless Sirens song of Nostalgia and wash up on our little happy tribes' shore! You joined at the purrfect time! It's our Summer/4th Anniversary Event So Exp is very gracious ATM, so your grind to get to where u once were will feel a wee bit less.....Grindy? lol. Ooooo..."not a social butterfly" eh?...We know Just What to Do with Youuuu...*HUGS MOAR!* You'll find our little luminous community is quite supportive of others and will halp you in any way we can to make sure your stay here is both enjoyable and fulfilling! Glad you like it here already dear! Oh! And Welcome Home~! =3

I'm level 94 now, you weren't kidding, the boosted exp is seriously nice. Although I'm at an impasse. I'm behind on my loot plan, and Ob Lillies are not being nice and dropping me a Red Handgun, so I have a 0% Suppressed Gun +9. Which sucks to be honest. After Red Handgun I'll probably try to find a (what I thought was) god tier Red Mechguns. If I remember correctly they were 40% dark and 40% Hit which was the best special stats I ever found back on GC.

Also there's loads of content on the server from well... The game parts that are online based and stuff specific to the server. Apart from HBR (Which I kind of get I guess?) where can I read about all the content?

Last edited:
Back