Hallo :D

Inz

Guildcard
I'm real bad at being social but I thought I'd say hi :3 I played PSO way back in the day before xboxes were a thing and when I was younger I spent more time playing this than pretty much anything else.

I'm really happy I found an active server after all this time and I hope I have as much fun playing now as I used to ^_^ You might see me running around as a FOnewearl named Wyn. If you need someone to heal your face I'm always down, although I've only made an account a couple of days ago so i'm still noob status in terms of level.

Welcome on Ephinea Inz! :)

I'm real bad at being social

Don't worry about that. Lots of our members are lone souls (including me most of the time) but it's ok. Tho it's surprising to see how easy it is to relate with other people quickly here so who knows, you might end up realizing that you're more of a social person than you thought. Sometimes we just need to be with the right people and things work out by themselves. Ephinea is small but we have some pretty cool people here. ;)

I've only made an account a couple of days ago

In case you need info about the server and how it adds to the original PSO here's the link for the Information Thread. A lot of our members are also doing a good job at making up-to-date guides for the game and so on... You should find a lot of useful stuff on the forum.

Feel free to ask around if there's anything else. ;)

Cheers! :)

I'm real bad at being social but I thought I'd say hi :3 I played PSO way back in the day before xboxes were a thing and when I was younger I spent more time playing this than pretty much anything else.

I'm really happy I found an active server after all this time and I hope I have as much fun playing now as I used to ^_^ You might see me running around as a FOnewearl named Wyn. If you need someone to heal your face I'm always down, although I've only made an account a couple of days ago so i'm still noob status in terms of level.
*Pounces Inz-san!* If mew mew finds you, she can at least halp u out with mission critical techs to make you and others around you...not so....Squishy =3! Welcome Home! <3

Hello and Welcome to ephinea :)

Reactions: Inz
Back