Guess I just cant ever quit

Android 87

Guildcard
Hi everybody,

I just decided to google to see if there was any other privates servers still out there.
to my surprise there is actually more then I expected, but looking at all of them I felt this was the best choice.
So far I have been playing for 2 days and I'm hooked on the grind again. The people I have encountered so far have been awesome. Reminds me of my old xbox days in the legit lobby
Looks like my new psobb home is going to be here on ephinea.

I just cant quit pso, I was introduced to it on dreamcast but never owned it on dreamcast, later on I had a friend who had PSO on gamecube I was sold got myself a gamecube. Ended up making my way to xbox(halo,Halo2) where I really flourished. I still wish I had everything still and my level. I even then moved to psobb (sega) and eventually on schthack. Until I put down PSO for PSO2 for awhile.

Now I am back

I look forward to trying to reach my old point with you all.

Hi everybody,

I just decided to google to see if there was any other privates servers still out there.
to my surprise there is actually more then I expected, but looking at all of them I felt this was the best choice.
So far I have been playing for 2 days and I'm hooked on the grind again. The people I have encountered so far have been awesome. Reminds me of my old xbox days in the legit lobby
Looks like my new psobb home is going to be here on ephinea.

I just cant quit pso, I was introduced to it on dreamcast but never owned it on dreamcast, later on I had a friend who had PSO on gamecube I was sold got myself a gamecube. Ended up making my way to xbox(halo,Halo2) where I really flourished. I still wish I had everything still and my level. I even then moved to psobb (sega) and eventually on schthack. Until I put down PSO for PSO2 for awhile.

Now I am back

I look forward to trying to reach my old point with you all.
Eeeeeeeeeee!!! *POUNCES and examines closely!* THAT'S one of mew's FAVE things to hear! She never ceases to Geek out over the fact that a game that ppl stopped playing 17-15 YEARS ago would get the urge to "GOOGLE PSO" and giggle to the treasure trove of Nostalgia just waiting to Suck them in again like Topless Sirens on a rocky shoreline! MOST if not All of us here are SCHT refugees...after the...BETRAYAL...So you made not only the Best choice...but you'll find u made the Right one! <3. Finding all your previous gear and levels won't be too hard either. Not only that, but you'll find you can actually ENJOY doing it all over again! No hacking, no trolls, no elitist asshats trying to slap you around for doing things Your way, So sit back and let your mojo flow again! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too Android-san! Welcome Home! =3

Back