Greetings!

Ira

Guildcard
Hey everybody!
Been here just a few weeks now and absolutely love it here the server and all the people are very awesome. This is an amazing game and I'm really glad it's still alive, nothing else out there like it. I have been playing pso a while, was on scht for quite some time on and off, but now I'm here(having more fun too). I've been playing ranger since way back and never got tired of it. Looking forward to seeing everyone more in ult and everywhere else.

Hios Ira-san! When you say Scht, do you mean you were on there recently, or like most of us...was on there til the bitter end when it erased us all? Either way we're Very glad you like it here and glad we made a good impression on you! Hope to see u in game soon and Welcome Home! =3

Hios Ira-san! When you say Scht, do you mean you were on there recently, or like most of us...was on there til the bitter end when it erased us all? Either way we're Very glad you like it here and glad we made a good impression on you! Hope to see u in game soon and Welcome Home! =3
No not recently, I hadn't played in a few months but took a break after everything got wiped.

Back