Greetings!

Ellie

I played this game years ago (pre-covid) and recently came back with some friends (whom I'm not sure will stick) who are new/fresh, but I never got too far myself. I mostly play FFXIV these days, but I've wanted to come back to PSO for a while now so here I am. Look forward to meeting/playing with you guys.

I played this game years ago (pre-covid) and recently came back with some friends (whom I'm not sure will stick) who are new/fresh, but I never got too far myself. I mostly play FFXIV these days, but I've wanted to come back to PSO for a while now so here I am. Look forward to meeting/playing with you guys.
EEEEeeeeeee! *POUNCES and looks over the Ellie-san carefully!* Mew empathizes your trepidation about your friends, dear. Most new players who get dragged here kicking and screaming by grizzled vets, tend to be jaded with more Modern eye candy games.... They see this 22 year old Pixelated game and simply scoff at the features and yawn. But, after a few minutes into finding a decent charismatic party, more often than not, 'Something' happens! A smile....a raised eyebrow? A happy sigh? Your friends May 'Stick Around'! This game has something All those other uber graphics and feature whores DON'T Has!!......CHARM~! We are Thrilled to has you Back, luv! Friends includeded~! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you and friends! Welcome HOME! =3

Several hospital visits and a year later I'm back :3

This time with no friends D:
*Rests her tiny forehead on yours gauging your temperature!* You seem to be 'Okies~! W.....Why the 'No friends' part, luv? =( Welcome HOME~! <3!

None of the folks who were going to play the game stuck with it and moved on to other stuff, like New World.

Thanks for the warm welcome again :3
This is a sad truth for most ppl...For ALL its pixelated "Charm", PSO can only retain and impress players who can appreciate it's simple design and history. Bigger brighter games out there have an eye candy allure SEGA PSO 2000 just doesn't have. So yeah, they're gonna gravitate towards the latest and greatest "Ooooo...Aaaaah" games that strike their fancy. Well, you still has.....US~! <3!

Back