Greetings.

Togamera

.-- .... .- -.-. -.- -... --- -
Guildcard
i'm a smoothbrain casual here to relive the fun days of PSO on GC. I appreciate that you guys have this service and I'm glad it was made as simple as downloading an exe (getting PSO2 working when it first came out in NA was a terrible experience). wish I knew about private servers sooner, it's been a great use of the few hours i'm not working.

thank you for coming to my ted talk <3

i'm a smoothbrain casual here to relive the fun days of PSO on GC. I appreciate that you guys have this service and I'm glad it was made as simple as downloading an exe (getting PSO2 working when it first came out in NA was a terrible experience). wish I knew about private servers sooner, it's been a great use of the few hours i'm not working.

thank you for coming to my ted talk <3
EEEeeeeeee!! *POUNCES and examines Toga-san carefully~!* Yet Another Old Guard Cuber has fallen prey to the Topless Siren's song of Nostalgia and washes up upon our little Tribe's shore! The very Moment we found how easily it was to get Ephinea server to download (albeit some ppl's anti-virus was Hell)....we Knew this was gonna be our New 'Home!' Though PSO2 is GORGEOUS....Everyone's who's played it all came running back saying the SAME thing. "It just doesn't have the same Charm as the Original!". So one Google search later, they end up.....HERE! So don't beat yourself up over not finding us sooner, luv! Just sit back, relax, and let the mojo you thought you once flow over you once again! Only This time without....all the Hacks, Trolls, and other PSO PTSD causing crap you prolly remember! VERY Happy to count you among our family! Welcome Home! =3!

Back