Greetings

Aninjaghost

Guildcard
Greetings!

I'm a relatively experienced PSO GC player looking to get a fresh start on BB after my memory card corrupted. I've played a little on other BB servers, but I want to try out a few and see which one I like. So far I've had a great experience with some players gladly helping me level up. I'm definitely excited to play a FO without having to deal with damage cancel

Greetings!

I'm a relatively experienced PSO GC player looking to get a fresh start on BB after my memory card corrupted. I've played a little on other BB servers, but I want to try out a few and see which one I like. So far I've had a great experience with some players gladly helping me level up. I'm definitely excited to play a FO without having to deal with damage cancel
EEeeeee! Mew likes you already! Old Guard Cuber warrior....Welcome Home~! =3

Hey! I'm new here too. It's been about 10 years since I last played PSO online and that was back when I was still rocking v2 on the Dreamcast. Never played BB before but just found this and hoping to have some fun. Maybe I'll see you online!

Hey! I'm new here too. It's been about 10 years since I last played PSO online and that was back when I was still rocking v2 on the Dreamcast. Never played BB before but just found this and hoping to have some fun. Maybe I'll see you online!
*POUNCIES!* Think mew had replied to your intro thread earlier! =3

Back