Greetings!

Viscerality

Hello all! Looking forward to checking this out. I used to play on Dreamcast, and played Blue Burst back when Sega had their servers up and running. Thanks for all you folks do to keep this incredible game alive.

Hello all! Looking forward to checking this out. I used to play on Dreamcast, and played Blue Burst back when Sega had their servers up and running. Thanks for all you folks do to keep this incredible game alive.
SQUEEeeeeeee! *POUNCES and examines Viscer-san carefully!* W.....Where are all you Old Guard Dreamcasters coming from?? Are Siren's song of Nostalgia SO Strong that it spans 18 years and draws you HERE? <3 Most of everything you remember Should be where you last saw it. Seeing/hearing EP1, 2, and 4 must be washing over you like the long hair of a lover embracing you huh? Ok ok ok....mew'll stahp gushing over your return to the fight and simply state we look forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too dear! Welcome Home! =3

SQUEEeeeeeee! *POUNCES and examines Viscer-san carefully!* W.....Where are all you Old Guard Dreamcasters coming from?? Are Siren's song of Nostalgia SO Strong that it spans 18 years and draws you HERE? <3 Most of everything you remember Should be where you last saw it. Seeing/hearing EP1, 2, and 4 must be washing over you like the long hair of a lover embracing you huh? Ok ok ok....mew'll stahp gushing over your return to the fight and simply state we look forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too dear! Welcome Home! =3
You already have played with me. This is Vexian. :)

Back