Greetings (Introduction)

Blessings, my friends, I hope your (insert time of the day) is well. I'm new to the server and would consider myself new-ish to PSO Blue Burst. When I was a kid I beat episode 1 on PSO 1&2 Plus for the Gamecube, though, I don't know how different that version is from this one. I'm excited to meet people, join a Team, and really dive into this game. My IGN is Doku if anyone sees me around. I'll be online pretty frequently trying to learn the ropes from the beginning; so far I've managed to beat the first two story missions but these are tough! Anyway, that's enough out of me. Thanks for taking the time to read all this; I hope to see you online!

Blessings, my friends, I hope your (insert time of the day) is well. I'm new to the server and would consider myself new-ish to PSO Blue Burst. When I was a kid I beat episode 1 on PSO 1&2 Plus for the Gamecube, though, I don't know how different that version is from this one. I'm excited to meet people, join a Team, and really dive into this game. My IGN is Doku if anyone sees me around. I'll be online pretty frequently trying to learn the ropes from the beginning; so far I've managed to beat the first two story missions but these are tough! Anyway, that's enough out of me. Thanks for taking the time to read all this; I hope to see you online!
EEEEEeeeeee~! *POUNCES and nuzzles while looking Doku-san over carefully~!* Aaaaand yet another Old Guard Cuber has fallen victim to the Topless Siren's song of Nostalgia and washes up upon our little tribe's shore! Mew likes you Already~! =3. For the most part, Gamecube is pretty much a mirror of what you're experiencing HERE wiff PSOBB...other than the absence of EP3 (But hey, lobby 13 is ep3 if you just wanna peek!*) So everything Should be right where you left it~!. Or if you wander into EP4 out of curiosity and find yourself Screaming Like a scene out of Spongebob... ! Story missions Are a decent distraction...but don't underestimate the benefit of good ol' casual Dungeon crawling to regain some fast twitch muscle memory~! Meeting passionate ppl as yourself and joining a 'Team' will come naturally for you~! Looking forward to Pouncing and playing wiff you, too! Welcome HOME~! =3!!

Attachments

• patrick-spongebob.gif
    patrick-spongebob.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 1
Back