Greetings from a DC player :)

Zeek

Guildcard
Hi all,

I'm fairly new to this server but not new to PSO. I've played since ver 1&2, albeit only offline mode.

Afterwards some dear friends and I stumbled upon a server which shall not be named ($&#!hack), and had loads of fun... Up until that servers untimely demise several years back.

Look forward to continuing the memories on this server, and I'm grateful to the folks who run these as it is an absolute labor of love.

Happy hunting,
Zeek

Hi all,

I'm fairly new to this server but not new to PSO. I've played since ver 1&2, albeit only offline mode.

Afterwards some dear friends and I stumbled upon a server which shall not be named ($&#!hack), and had loads of fun... Up until that servers untimely demise several years back.

Look forward to continuing the memories on this server, and I'm grateful to the folks who run these as it is an absolute labor of love.

Happy hunting,
Zeek
EEEEEeeeeeeeee~!! *POUNCES and sniffs All over Zeek-san playfully~!* MOST if not All of us here are Also SCHTHACK Refugee/Survivors, dear! You, like many of us fellow Old Guard Dreamcasters and other console warriors have refused to allow what happened to us over 8 years ago, impede our love for this 22 year old Gem of a game! And WE like you, look forward to pouncing and playing wiff you, too~! Welcome HOME~! =3

DC was the best! Miss my system so much!
EEEEEEEEeeeeee~! *POUNCES and examines the Whero-san wiff a warm giggle~!* Aaaaand yet another Old Guard Dreamcaster has fallen prey to the Topless Siren's song of Nostalgia and washes up upon our little tribe's shore! DC was indeed the Best first foray for PSO~! AND the 'Darkest', lol! Can only imagine all your 'Ooo's and Aaah's!' at all the new perks and features we Didn't has on our Dreamcasts. Hope you're enjoying yourself so far and deciding to STAY as Family~? Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you. too! Welcome home~!I =3

Back