Good evening everyone.

Wolfconee

Without too much hesitation i'd love to introduce myself but i'm sure I've already annoyed most of you. Names Wolf and i'm an old GC player returning to Online. I've been grinding to level 100 the past few day on my stream and after three days and 52 hours live I made it to 100. I've had a lot of players join and give me pointers, make fun of my mag and TTF with me and i'd love to keep growing my community. If it's not too much of a stretch I've almost also hit affiliate on twitch in my first week. All I need is 19 more followers and i'll be one step closer to offering 24/7 PSO content, because we all know thats what the world needs.

If you're not a fan of watching streams I apologize for taking up any of your time and I hope to hunt with you soon. If you see Wolfcone in lobbies feel free to say hello!

Thanks in advanced, Wolf. :*

Twitch.tv/Wolfcone

Without too much hesitation i'd love to introduce myself but i'm sure I've already annoyed most of you. Names Wolf and i'm an old GC player returning to Online. I've been grinding to level 100 the past few day on my stream and after three days and 52 hours live I made it to 100. I've had a lot of players join and give me pointers, make fun of my mag and TTF with me and i'd love to keep growing my community. If it's not too much of a stretch I've almost also hit affiliate on twitch in my first week. All I need is 19 more followers and i'll be one step closer to offering 24/7 PSO content, because we all know thats what the world needs.

If you're not a fan of watching streams I apologize for taking up any of your time and I hope to hunt with you soon. If you see Wolfcone in lobbies feel free to say hello!

Thanks in advanced, Wolf. :*

Twitch.tv/Wolfcone
SQUEEeee! Wolfiiies! *POUNCES and hugs!* Glad to see you made your way into the Forums dear! Mew'll try to pass by your Twitch streaming sometime soon~! Welcome Home!! =3

Welcome Wolf i have played with you alrdy name is zeroblade ingame nice to meet you :D

I'm following you now. I also play on stream most evenings. There are a few other streamers playing too. I'm nowhere near being an affiliate though haha.

Edit: For anyone wondering, I'm CageyRabbit on twitch.

Last edited:
Thank you all for the continued support. Affiliate after 5 days?! I really can't being to say how thankful I am!

Back