god equip

housello

hi,
I made some edits in the itemPMT, making some items usable by non default classes (ex: mother garb for all male forces)
when i equip them the client says "god of equip disallowed on this server"
is there a way to disable it? or at least a table where to put allowed items?

Lee

Which version of the pmt editor did you use to make the changes, the very old one used to generate config files for tethella for the goe changes, it was called something like 0.05 or 0.06, the newer version 1.0a or w/e doesn't have this functionality mostly because i changed the code struct to dynamically load the pmt and it was split from the code-base of my pmt building program, I have since added the ability back it's just not updated in the public version. (Mostly because i was under the impression no one used the dam thing).

Lee

If you haven't made any changes to the default size of the itempmt, which you probably haven't, opening it in this old version and hitting tools -> generate weaponpmt.ini etc should make the config files, bare in mind this old version does not open prs files so you will have to prs decompress your pmt file before opening it:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/4k93a ... /BBPMT.rar

I'll fix my public editor at some point.

housello

I tried with the verision you linked, and generated .ini files.
the game still says "god/equip disallowed" and kicks me off
where should I put the ini files? i tried the login directory root

Lee

in the ship server param folder and restart the ship if you haven't done so since pasting them there