Glance Chart for Ult. HBR (4th Anniv.)

VAL.5

'ello 'ello
Guildcard
1xWLkGB.png

Go here >
http://bokbok.turonto.ca

How often do you have a group ready to take on an Ult. HBR area, only to spend the next minute or so asking each other which ID "is best"?

"The best" is subjective, it depends on what exactly you may be hunting for. In most cases, 1 or 2 of you hop onto the Wiki to check out the Drop Charts, glance at which ID gets what and then make a decision. Sound about right?

Sometimes I was (t)asked to take a look and see which ID was best, and I often came back to the group more confused than when I left to check it out. I'm detail-oriented, but there was WAY too much information for me to take in and process to decide, so I needed something that I could just glance at.

It took longer than I planned, but I made my own (unofficial) Drop Chart; a condensed version, specifically for this 4th Anniversary Event for (only) Ultimate HBR.

In any case, feel free to use it. When you're looking at a chart for too long, you start to go cross-eyed. There's bound to be some mistakes, so let me know if you come across any errors.

Regards,
VAL.5

ChicknwitNoName#2219
bok-bOK!

Back