Game update for August 18th, 2022 (8/18 ゲームアップデート)

Sodaboy

Sodabob
Staff member
Guildcard
EDIT: Actually just uploaded v1424 to fix the picture issue. Do note that dgVoodoo will only capture PSO when taking pictures. It will no longer capture things in front of your window, including bbmod addons.

A small game update to fix two bugs with dgVoodoo:

1. The white screen you see when you log out with SMAA enabled should now be resolved.
2. The crash when taking pictures with SSAA has also been resolved.

Thanks for playing on Ephinea!

̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
追記: v1424をアップロードして、スクリーンショットの問題を修正しました。dgVoodooはスクリーンショットを撮るときだけPSOをキャプチャします。bbmodアドオンを含め、ウィンドウの前にあるものはキャプチャされません。

今回のアップデートでは、dgVoodooのバグ2つを修正しました。

1. SMAAを有効にしてログアウトしたときに画面が白くなる不具合が解消されました。

2. SSAAを使用したスクリーンショット撮影時のクラッシュも解消されました。

Ephineaで遊んでいただきありがとうございます!

Last edited:
After this update, I get a black screen after character selection using dx9 wrapper + custom NVIDIA Inspector settings (worked great yesterday and months before that)

Inspector works with dx8 but then, Steam doesn't seem to be able to hook the game (I use/need that for playing with my Switch pro pad). I'd use dx10+ but then Inspector won't work and I can't get similar results using internal AA options. :confused:

sNeQ1ee.png

After this update, I get a black screen after character selection using dx9 wrapper + custom NVIDIA Inspector settings (worked great yesterday and months before that)

Inspector works with dx8 but then, Steam doesn't seem to be able to hook the game (I use/need that for playing with my Switch pro pad). I'd use dx10+ but then Inspector won't work and I can't get similar results using internal AA options. :confused:

sNeQ1ee.png
Hi there, please set your renderer to Direct3D 9 and set everything to off in the launcher. (AA disabled, AF disabled.)

You should get the old behavior with the v1425 of the DLL I just put on the patch server.

Sorry about that.

Back