From Humble Beginnings

Aduro

Guildcard
Hello everyone! Very nice to meet all of you.

My name's Aduro and I was someone who really got into PSO around 2008 from some buddies on an old forum. At that time, I played on the Schthack server and had tons of fun with my friends, and met new friends who I became close with over the years and still talk to. Recently I was looking into what private servers were available for PSO, and found this one. I really enjoy how Ephinea keeps the important things close to SEGA's PSO while also providing great quality of life changes and letting people choose how they would like to play their game. From lurking a bit on the forums too, I can see this is a PSO community full of very welcoming and nice people, so I'm excited to become a part of it! I'll post my ingame info at a later time, as I've been just experimenting with classes and seeing what I feel like playing.

Anyway, it's very nice to meet all of you, and I really hope to make new friends while in the process of playing on this server and posting on the forums :)

(play fonewm)

Haha, out of all the Force classes, they were the ones that interested me the most due to their style. It's a possibility, but I've just been in the mood of going outside what I usually play and seeing if I can settle with one that I'm satisfied with for awhile. Thank you for the suggestion!

Welllllcomeeee.

Glad you found interest in Ephinea, like the rest of us have.
I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here. Welcome!

Thanks everybody :) I've been doing pretty well on the server so far! I've been mainly playing with friends right now, but that's just to get adjusted. I'll definitely be looking for public rooms to join. Decided for now to make a HUmar and then I'll see what else I feel like creating class wise. Hope this week has been going well for you all :D

Edit: My in-game name is Zarathin by the way, so hope to see you guys sometime!

Last edited:
Thanks everybody :) I've been doing pretty well on the server so far! I've been mainly playing with friends right now, but that's just to get adjusted. I'll definitely be looking for public rooms to join. Decided for now to make a HUmar and then I'll see what else I feel like creating class wise. Hope this week has been going well for you all :D

Edit: My in-game name is Zarathin by the way, so hope to see you guys sometime!
*Puts Zara-san on the top of her Pounce on Sight list!* Hope to see you soon Zara-san! .....Unless Mew's already pounced you in game? =P Welcome Home!!

Back