FRO

I also just joined today. Played for many years on the original Xbox and have missed it a great deal. I tried before to get in this sever but had pc issues, and finally on the steam deck, it was the easiest process ever. Having so much fun starting over the same way I began, with a brand new RAMAR.

I also just joined today. Played for many years on the original Xbox and have missed it a great deal. I tried before to get in this sever but had pc issues, and finally on the steam deck, it was the easiest process ever. Having so much fun starting over the same way I began, with a brand new RAMAR.
Noiceee! I’ll be seeing you around

*Blinks realizing something.....* You joined TODAY, dear?! Holy Crap! Normally when ppl first join the post their own introduction thread...not piggyback on someone else's posting~! XD! No Biggies! *POUNCES and examines Wick3d-san carefully~!* Yet another Old Guard XBOXER has fallen victim to the Topless Siren's song of Nostalgia and washes up upon our little tribe's shore! Yes, a PC that is kaput will keep even the most passionate PSO Warrior from playing.....until they FIND a way AROUND IT like you did! We has LOTS of steam players here as well! Can only guess how you found us? Google? Word of mouth from another lost soul? Hmmmm? Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you, too! Welcome Home! =3

Back