Frequent Disconnects

zado19

I keep getting disconnected from the game. Sometimes its just random, sometimes its repeatable. Just got kicked from Sil Dragon 3 times, couldnt pass the bridge on the first lab quest 20 times...

Been happening multiple times pretty much every day. Any fixes for this?

I keep getting disconnected from the game. Sometimes its just random, sometimes its repeatable. Just got kicked from Sil Dragon 3 times, couldnt pass the bridge on the first lab quest 20 times...

Been happening multiple times pretty much every day. Any fixes for this?

Were you hosting or playing solo for any of these games? What did "kicked from Sil Dragon" look like (did the cutscene finish and you couldn't move)? Did you afk or alt tab during a 'quiet time' in the game, such as a cutscene or a Photon Blast chain?

If possible, try playing using your mobile phone as a hotspot using your phone's data (not using your phone connected to wifi).

Were you hosting or playing solo for any of these games? What did "kicked from Sil Dragon" look like (did the cutscene finish and you couldn't move)? Did you afk or alt tab during a 'quiet time' in the game, such as a cutscene or a Photon Blast chain?

If possible, try playing using your mobile phone as a hotspot using your phone's data (not using your phone connected to wifi).
One time it just locked up after the cutscene but other times its just a random 100 no connection

I'll try the phone thing to see if thats part of it.

Try another ship or look into things on your end? :)
tried another ship, same thing.... and the ISP is a monolopy so you can guess what the custumor service is like...

Sometimes, it's not always the ISP or the server at fault, though.

There are still things you can do on your end to test. For example, it could be your modem, router or NIC is at fault. It can also be a networking configuration issue on your OS.

Ender, for example, just came to the realization that his cable modem was causing issues due to a defective chipset in it. Changing it out has resolved his problems with disconnecting at bosses and also after returning to lobbies after quests.

Back