Free Rare Weapons for New Players

Hanamaru

Guildcard
With the influx of new/newer players I've seen on Ephinea and the forums lately, I'd like to do something to help out the playerbase.

I have a list of beginner's rares that I'm giving away free to any new players. Most of these items you probably won't be able to use until you're at least level 40-60, but will be items that can help carry you through very hard/beginning of ultimate. I'll create a list of the names of the weapons/items. Post in this thread with what you need, and I'll happily arrange a time to give it to you!

Dragon Slayer
Cross Scar
Vjaya
Gae Bolg
Disca of Braveman
Silence Claw
Stag Cutlery

Mahu
Fatsia
Madam's Umbrella
Club of Ziuraman
Guardiana

Bravace
Justy-23ST
M&A60 Vise
L&K14 Combat

Amplifier of Red
Amplifier of Blue
Amplifier of Barta
Amplifier of Rabarta

I have multiple of each, and will update this list once I no longer have any stocked, or add new items to the list.

Don't be shy! Take what you'd like!

Last edited:
With the influx of new/newer players I've seen on Ephinea and the forums lately, I'd like to do something to help out the playerbase.

I have a list of beginner's rares that I'm giving away free to any new players. Most of these items you probably won't be able to use until you're at least level 40-60, but will be items that can help carry you through very hard/beginning of ultimate. I'll create a list of the names of the weapons/items. Post in this thread with what you need, and I'll happily arrange a time to give it to you!

Dragon Slayer
Cross Scar
Vjaya
Gae Bolg
Disca of Braveman
Silence Claw
Stag Cutlery

Mahu
Fatsia
Madam's Umbrella
Tyrell's Parasol
Club of Ziuraman
Guardiana

Bravace
Justy-23ST
M&A60 Vise
L&K14 Combat

God/Battle

I have multiple of each, and will update this list once I no longer have any stocked, or add new items to the list.

The nice thing about this is....None of these are grind ruining toys~!

The nice thing about this is....None of these are grind ruining toys~!
That's the hope! Nothing here is necessarily great/hard to get... but it's definitely better than having a 5 star saber +10 lol. My hope is it'll help encourage people to level to be able to use these free weapons, and then have these help them get to the point they can find better things. Even if it only helps for a few levels, thats more important to me than trading them in for team points.

I could really use the Diska of Braveman, and if I'm allowed more than one pick, the Silence Claws too because I've been wanting to try a fist or claw weapon.

That's the hope! Nothing here is necessarily great/hard to get... but it's definitely better than having a 5 star saber +10 lol. My hope is it'll help encourage people to level to be able to use these free weapons, and then have these help them get to the point they can find better things. Even if it only helps for a few levels, thats more important to me than trading them in for team points.
Oddly, mew has the same loving/sadistic train of thought! Mew'll Often reunite old toys with old vets KNOWING full well the item will be mocking them from inside their toybox! Or as mew calls them "Motivational devices~!" XD!

Last edited:
I could really use the Diska of Braveman, and if I'm allowed more than one pick, the Silence Claws too because I've been wanting to try a fist or claw weapon.
Sure! I'll be on in a little while and will message you here!
Oddly, mew has the same loving/sadistic train of thought! Mew'll Often reunite old toys with old vets KNOWING full well the item will be mocking them from inside their toybox! Or as mew calls them "Motivational devices~!" XD!
Lol, I like this!

Hello. Was wondering if I could get a Madam's Umbrella and a Disca of Braveman if you are still giving up freebies.

Dragon Slayer
Cross Scar
Vjaya
Gae Bolg
Disca of Braveman
Silence Claw
Stag Cutlery

Mahu
Fatsia
Madam's Umbrella
Club of Ziuraman
Guardiana

Bravace
Justy-23ST
M&A60 Vise
L&K14 Combat

Amplifier of Red
Amplifier of Blue
Amplifier of Barta
Amplifier of Rabarta

Hi! I’d be very grateful if your Bravace is still up for grabs. I have some other early rares to contribute to the cause if you’d like them.

i am a level 15 RaMarl, just started playing. What is the best weapon for my class? I like rifles but they may be too single target or something

i am a level 15 RaMarl, just started playing. What is the best weapon for my class? I like rifles but they may be too single target or something
Best weapon set for a new RAmarl is probably just a frozen shooter and demons laser. With those two weapons alone you can take out pretty much any enemy in the game regardless of level and you can buy them for about 2 photon drops. If you would like help powerleveling to 80 so you can play in more games let me know lol

I would love that the grind is brutal! And thanks I will look into how to buy those, I am assuming that is some kind of currency.
4sure. Ya photon drops are pretty much the main trading currency. You can probably find 2x while we grind to 80, which only takes like 1-2 hours or so on exp week. I also believe i have a free frozen shooter i can give you. Im usually on around 10 pm pst every night if you can make it then.

I give a lot of free stuff too like Bravace and Madam's Umbrella. Just ask.

4sure. Ya photon drops are pretty much the main trading currency. You can probably find 2x while we grind to 80, which only takes like 1-2 hours or so on exp week. I also believe i have a free frozen shooter i can give you. Im usually on around 10 pm pst every night if you can make it then.
Great I will send you a message when I gt on around 10pm (I am on central time), have mid terms tomorrow so may not be until then lol

Back