Final Weekend Egg Rush! (3x egg rates!)

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
Guildcard
As title, because I'm feeling EXTRA nice, the last couple days of the Easter Event will be 3x egg rates. If you're still dying for something from the Egg Shop, now's your chance to get it.

Worry not, I'll be back to anti-fun grumpy Matt after the event is concluded.

The Easter Event will end roughly around 23:00 UTC on Sunday the 30th.

"Worry not, I'll be back to anti-fun grumpy Matt after the event is concluded."

xD

And w00t; my wife is hanging out with her sister this weekend, so IT'S ON!!! I have 161 eggs right now. I'll see if I can smash and bash my way up to 200.

After that, I'm going to do a glorious number of 10-egg gambles and probably stream it. I'm sure I'll get 100% PCs. =/

Last edited:
@Matt : Any chance we'll see the updated drop charts go into effect while still having a couple days to hunt eggs? That would really generate some hype!

Probably not, the plan was to release it after so there was something new ("new") to do after the Event, along with a new HBR, then another event in June! =oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

"Worry not, I'll be back to anti-fun grumpy Matt after the event is concluded."

xD

And w00t; my wife is hanging out with her sister this weekend, so IT'S ON!!! I have 161 eggs right now. I'll see if I can smash and bash my way up to 200.

After that, I'm going to do a glorious number of 10-egg gambles and probably stream it. I'm sure I'll get 100% PCs. =/

Gamble stacks of 49..ball out

Back