Feels good to play again!

Furyan

Hi everyone. Used to play PSO on dreamcast when I was a kid and gamecube / PSOBB when I grew up a little!

Not played PSO in well over 10 years I think but it feels so good to be back.

Made an account yesterday and started as a FOnewearl. Probably not a good idea for a first character as I remember forces having a pretty tough time early on but I just hit level 14 and its been a blast.

I've forgotten pretty much everything so I'm back to basics now trying to find my feet again!

Hoping to group up with some people soon as its always more fun.

Hi everyone. Used to play PSO on dreamcast when I was a kid and gamecube / PSOBB when I grew up a little!

Not played PSO in well over 10 years I think but it feels so good to be back.

Made an account yesterday and started as a FOnewearl. Probably not a good idea for a first character as I remember forces having a pretty tough time early on but I just hit level 14 and its been a blast.

I've forgotten pretty much everything so I'm back to basics now trying to find my feet again!

Hoping to group up with some people soon as its always more fun.
EEEeeeeeee! *POUNCES and examines playfully!* Yet Another Old Guard Dreamcaster falls victim to the Topless Sirens' Song of Nostalgia and washes up upon our little tribes' shore! Yes, FOneys may star out EXTRA SQUISHY at first.....but once we get our paws on level 30 techs later, its a Game Changer! >=3! Sounds like you're definitely hasing fun upon your return while trying to get your mojo back~! In most cases the FO struggle is REAL when soloing...Some ppl will create an alternate 'less squishy' character just to help hunt for items and farm FO essentials and place them in the "Shared Bank" for later. (To access this extra toybox you type /bank ). Grouping up with other ppl Won't be a problem dear! We're a very active, caring, and supportive community! =3 So, chances are most likely if creating a room name with anything like "New player", or "starting over" is like 'blood in the water' to our resident guardian angels! Looking Forward to pouncing and playing wiff you Fury-san~! Welcome Home! =3

Hi Mew! Appreciate the warm welcome and the shared bank tip. I relish the challenge that comes with being squishy but I most definitely intend to group up as much as I can so it shouldn't be too much trouble!

I did make a new player group yesterday and had a few people jump in to help me through forest which was taking me WAY too long solo haha. Everyone seems really friendly here.

Glad to be back.

Hi Mew! Appreciate the warm welcome and the shared bank tip. I relish the challenge that comes with being squishy but I most definitely intend to group up as much as I can so it shouldn't be too much trouble!

I did make a new player group yesterday and had a few people jump in to help me through forest which was taking me WAY too long solo haha. Everyone seems really friendly here.

Glad to be back.
Wonderful to hear! <3! Yeah, we're a warm and fuzzy bunch~! =3

Back