Feels good to jump in!

SunnyOsRego

Guildcard
Just started yesterday. I made a room called "Noob" and I was quickly joined by a Marl and Tgwizby. We all started at level 1. Marl knew what they were doing, but they were a FoNewearl and thus died a few times. Tgwizby was a HuMar but was new to the game so was also dying. I started up a RaCast and was just tanking, kiting and pew pewing everything. We cleared Forest 1 and Forest 2 and I had a blast. It was so nice to just have randoms join and all be on the same page. We even ended up dropping each other stuff.

Bravo to the Ephinea staff and, so far, the community. It was interesting to me that the three of us started Ephinea today. I wonder if it is because of the release of Monster Hunter World and how it just doesn't look as good as some good ol' PSO!

Just started yesterday. I made a room called "Noob" and I was quickly joined by a Marl and Tgwizby. We all started at level 1. Marl knew what they were doing, but they were a FoNewearl and thus died a few times. Tgwizby was a HuMar but was new to the game so was also dying. I started up a RaCast and was just tanking, kiting and pew pewing everything. We cleared Forest 1 and Forest 2 and I had a blast. It was so nice to just have randoms join and all be on the same page. We even ended up dropping each other stuff.

Bravo to the Ephinea staff and, so far, the community. It was interesting to me that the three of us started Ephinea today. I wonder if it is because of the release of Monster Hunter World and how it just doesn't look as good as some good ol' PSO!
That's awesome! I think this is the only MMO I've ever played where I met new people and enjoyed playing with them. Glad you have found the same experience

Back