Extend range of "Love" armors (Love Heart/Sweetheart)

Magaki

Guildcard
Hello,

I observed the range of Sweetheart/Love Heart ATP/DFP bonus is terribly low. You need to be literally stuck/in contact of a male player to benefit the bonus.
Also, as a Hunter, if you are using melee weapons, you have just to move when you do any combo to lose the bonus.
Because of this, I think the interest to have this item becomes low and even useless as Hunter.

I suggest to extend reasonably this range (maximum the same range of Shifta/Deband casting without bonus) to add interest to craft and equip these items.

Thanks in advance for your feedbacks.

Last edited:
This is a thread necro from hell but yes, absolutely. Full support with this change. Hypothetically speaking I can potentially get bigger ATP boosts out of Sweetheart than with D-Parts with certain weapons, but the range is so bad I literally never use it. The only point in the entire game where I can consistently make use out of it is when Dal Ral Lie jumps on the boat, when everybody including forces pull out Excals and starts going to town. Maybe Falz's last phase and Olga's first phase with all of the Heaven Striker spam too. But as it stands it's a collector's item only to me.

(Also please add a variation of Sweetheart that works for other female characters instead of males <.<)

The range isn't actually that bad, Magaki was wrong about you needing to be "stuck inside" a player to get the bonus, and Sweetheart is definitely the best armor for RAmarl, but probably not RAcaseal because of dparts.
Also gives HUcaseal HUcast strength DF :^)

unknown.png

This is a screenshot Matt posted around the time of this thread, showing max range of Sweetheart. (In a circle around the FOnewm)

Last edited:
Back