Exp

Just got to VH and I was wondering what quest solo or if I have a party would be the best exp aside from TTF? I was in a party that ran some Ep4 quest and that gave a criminal amount of exp. Are there any others I should be aware of? Thank you for putting up with the forum spam it’s just nice to have such a helpful community! And if Harbinger is lurking I’m paying you back for the Sato and H/Battle you gave me! Just gimme some time and I got you.

So you're aware, Ephinea has an extremely active Discord that you can dump questions into. You have better chances for quick replies.

No real issue with using forums though but I wanted to make you aware of the assistance you can get on the platform.

New Mop Up Operation #3 (NMU3) tends to be the target quest for exp should you have a carry. Another good option is to keep an eye on HBR. If the quests for a given month are manageable and enemy dense, you can grind them with a party. It doesn't take much score to get exp in Normal, Hard and Very Hard difficulties. Note that this only applies under Ultimate and on a char under level 100.

TTF gets old quick but it does help with exp if you're actually using it to hunt stuff, usually Red Ring. Levels really come fast when you actively hunt rather than haste for levels in a vacuum.

If all else fails, then NMU3 or TTF if you you don't have a FO to carry ep4. If you acquire Hell gear and have Rangers, they level easily in ep2 where Hell melts everything.

Just got to VH and I was wondering what quest solo or if I have a party would be the best exp aside from TTF? I was in a party that ran some Ep4 quest and that gave a criminal amount of exp. Are there any others I should be aware of? Thank you for putting up with the forum spam it’s just nice to have such a helpful community! And if Harbinger is lurking I’m paying you back for the Sato and H/Battle you gave me! Just gimme some time and I got you.
And if Harbinger is lurking I’m paying you back for the Sato and H/Battle you gave me! Just gimme some time and I got you.
Your mew is ALWAYS lurking~! lol! And Nuuuuuu! The only 'payback' your kitty accepts are your actions in halping others, dammit! <3! Now, worse case scenario is if you trip over a V101....Theeeeen mew will consider taking back the H/battle to repurrpose it! =3! You're already making her proud~! =n.n=

Back