EXP Gap between solo/Multi in Ep4

Esther

Discord Handle: Estherteric
Guildcard
I might've missed something, I dunno.

But someone said that the EXP values in solo and multi are coming out the same in ep4. So I tried both modes and they are, in fact, the same. So I went to ep1 to try it and the values there differ with multi being slightly more EXP like we're all familiar with.

Ep4 monsters I tested with:
-Sand Rappy - 388 EXP solo/multi
-Boota - 398 EXP solo/multi

Ep1 Monster:
-Bartle - 260 EXP solo / 271 EXP multi

This is because this is how it was on SEGA's servers, they never had any different values for solo Episode 4 because it was not accessible (outside of a couple of quests).

Eh? Episode IV has separate enemy statistics for solo mode quests; it just doesn't have solo freeplay maps. It sounds like somebody forgot to include both BattleParam files. :eek:

Eh? Episode IV has separate enemy statistics for solo mode quests; it just doesn't have solo freeplay maps. It sounds like somebody forgot to include both BattleParam files. :eek:
The enemies are definitely weaker in solomode both here and on at least one other private server (which sounds like the solomode battleparam files are definitely here), but their experience has always been the same between solo and multi right?

The enemies are definitely weaker in solomode both here and on at least one other private server (which sounds like the solomode battleparam files are definitely here), but their experience has always been the same between solo and multi right?
That is correct. The XP in the solo BP and the online BP is identical for EP4. It's the same as SEGA.

Yeah sorry, I didn't actually clarify. They have different stats, EXP was never changed though.

Back