Overhauled the shop and added more random stuff

Bump after forever. Shop updated, come take a look at my meager stock. :lenny:

Heaven Striker [Berserk] [20/15/0/0|0] 1 PD
Heavenly/Battle 1 PD

Bump. Stuff added, prices changed yadda yadda yadda go take a look or something.

I'd like the 30 hit Flowen Sword (3084) but I only have 3PD. I do have a Foie and Gifoie Merge if you're willing to accept either/both along with my PD

I'd like the 30 hit Flowen Sword (3084) but I only have 3PD. I do have a Foie and Gifoie Merge if you're willing to accept either/both along with my PD
I am willing to take the Gifoie Merge solely as payment for that Flowen's. Hit me up in Discord for further discussion or shoot me a PM. :)

I would like to buy

Demolition Comet +25 [Devils] [0/30/0/0|35] 5 PD
Lieutenant Mantle [20/21 | 6/18] [0S] 3 PD

But I don’t remember how many PDs I have. Maybe 5-7 in total. Please let me know can gold badges or 400k Meseta be accepted instead of the rest of PD? Thanks.

I would like to buy

Demolition Comet +25 [Devils] [0/30/0/0|35] 5 PD
Lieutenant Mantle [20/21 | 6/18] [0S] 3 PD

But I don’t remember how many PDs I have. Maybe 5-7 in total. Please let me know can gold badges or 400k Meseta be accepted instead of the rest of PD? Thanks.
Got 2PDs just now, lol
Can afford them with PDs.

Since Anniversary is over I have reopened and updated my shop with excess stuff I got during the event. Take a look!

@Ame Hey. Not anymore since I have managed to do everything I wanted to do with Photon Crystals for the time being. Check the main post for the currencies I accept! :)

Back